Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
My Accounts and TA Common Login are facebook login apps and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for the Take Action App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “Take Action Login” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.